(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to contracts for the rental of holiday flats for accommodation (possible for a maximum of 6 months) as well as all other services and deliveries provided by the provider for the guest. The services of the provider are provided exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions as well as the information on the website and the intermediary partners.(2) Subletting or reletting the holiday home provided as well as its use for other than residential purposes require the prior written consent of the provider.(3) The guest's terms and conditions shall only apply if they have been agreed in advance. Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective if the provider has expressly confirmed them in writing (e.g. by email).
Please enter booking requests via the booking enquiry or send them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us. If we are able to provide you with the desired holiday appartment in the desired period, we will send you a written confirmation of the booked holiday appartment as well as the invoice. The reservation for the holiday appartment is legally binding upon receipt of the booking confirmation and after payment has been made.
The payment of the total amount is to be made immediately after the booking confirmation. In the case of longer stays, other arrangements can be made in writing directly with the landlord. In the event of late payment, we shall be entitled to charge the statutory interest on arrears applicable at the time, currently 5% above the base interest rate. For each reminder after the occurrence of default, the customer shall reimburse reminder costs in the amount of 25.00 euros to us. All other costs incurred in the course of collection shall be borne by the customer. Costs of payment, in case of transfer from abroad, shall be borne by the customer. We accept payments by bank transfer.
On the day of arrival, the holiday appartment is available from 2.00 p.m. Should the arrival take place after 9.00 p.m., this must be arranged in advance. On the day of departure, the appartment must be vacated by 11.00 am. The appartment must be left swept clean on the day of departure. The dishes, glasses, etc. must be cleaned and put away, the rubbish bins emptied and the refrigerator cleared out. Times deviating from this are only valid if they have been confirmed in writing (e.g. by email) by the landlord.
There are 2 key-free access systems available:
By magnetic cards (2 pieces), which you will receive on the day of arrival. By APP for the smartphone, which you need to download. The landlord then provides the access codes. The magnetic cards must be left in the appartment on the day of departure. In case of loss, the guest will incur additional costs.
The holiday appartment is handed over by the landlord in a tidy and clean condition with complete inventory. The landlord must be informed immediately of any defects or deficiencies that occur during the rental period. The tenant is liable for any damage caused by him to the rented property, the inventory, e.g. broken tableware, damage to the floor or to the furniture. The inventory is to be treated with care and is only intended to remain in the holiday apartments. The moving of furnishings, especially beds, is prohibited. The tenant is also liable for the fault of his fellow travellers. Damage caused by force majeure is excluded from this. In the event of use of the holiday appartment contrary to the terms of the contract, such as subletting, overcrowding, disturbance of domestic peace, etc., as well as non-payment of the full rent, the contract may be terminated without notice. The rent already paid remains with the landlord. If liability insurance exists, the damage must be reported to the insurance company. The landlord must be informed of the name and address as well as the insurance number of the insurance company.
The accommodation of pets in the holiday appartment is generally permitted at additional cost. Prerequisite is the prior written consent (e.g. by email) of the provider. In the case of an unusual number, exotic or large animals, an additional charge may be made. If animals are accommodated without the prior consent of the provider, the latter may charge a flat rate of 100.00 euros (net).
The holiday appartment may only be used by the persons listed in the booking. Should the appartment be used by more persons than agreed, a separate fee is to be paid for these, which is determined in the rental price. In this case, the landlord also has the right to terminate the rental contract without notice. Subletting and transferring the appartment to third parties is not permitted. The tenancy agreement may not be passed on to third parties.
The current statutory hygiene and pandemic guidelines (e.g. covid-19) must be observed. The guest is obliged to inform himself/herself independently about the guidelines applicable at the location.
In the event of cancellation of the rental contract, the hirer may be obliged to pay part of the agreed price as compensation. Cancellation must be made in writing. The amount of compensation depends on the time until the day of arrival and may vary depending on the booking portal.
For direct bookings the following applies:
up to 14 days before the day of arrival - free cancellation
up to 7 days before the day of arrival - 50% of the total price (incl. additional services)
up to 3 days before the date of arrival - 80% of the total price (incl. additional services)
in case of early departure the full price is due.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
In the event of cancellation on our part, as a result of force majeure or other unforeseeable circumstances (such as in the event of accident or illness on the part of the hosts) as well as other circumstances for which we are not responsible making fulfilment impossible; liability is limited to reimbursement of costs. In the event of justified withdrawal, the customer shall have no claim to compensation - no liability shall be assumed for travel and hotel costs. The landlord may withdraw from the contract after the start of the rental period without notice if the tenant causes lasting disturbance to other tenants despite a warning or behaves in a manner contrary to the contract to such an extent that the immediate cancellation of the rental contract is justified. The landlord is entitled to provide a replacement holiday appartment in the same building of the same size or larger.
The Lessor shall be liable within the scope of the duty of care of a prudent businessman for the proper provision of the rented property. Liability for possible breakdowns or faults in the water or electricity supply, as well as events and consequences due to force majeure, are hereby excluded.
The price includes free access to the in-house Wi-Fi. Coverage in all areas cannot be guaranteed. No guarantee can be given for faults. Current conditions for the use of the Wi-Fi may also be published on the website of the landlord heimbachfewo.de.
The tenant himself is responsible for the data transmitted via the Wi-Fi and the chargeable services used via it. If the tenant visits chargeable websites or enters into liabilities, the resulting costs are to be borne by him. He is obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the Wi-Fi. He shall in particular: not use the Wi-Fi to retrieve or disseminate immoral or illegal content; not unlawfully reproduce, disseminate or make accessible any copyrighted goods; this applies in particular in connection with the use of file-sharing programmes; observe the applicable youth protection regulations; not send or disseminate any harassing, defamatory or threatening content; not use the Wi-Fi to send mass messages (spam) and/or other forms of inadmissible advertising.
(1) The guest is obliged to observe the house rules. From 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. they have to keep quiet. To avoid disturbance, TV and audio equipment must be set to room volume.
(2) The guest is obliged to keep windows (except tilted) and doors closed when leaving the holiday appartment for the duration of the letting.
(3) Smoking is generally prohibited in the holiday appartment. Smoking is only permitted on balconies and terraces.
(4) Our in-house car park offers some free, unguarded car parking spaces. No liability is assumed for damage to the vehicles.
(5) The installation and/or attachment of materials for decoration or similar purposes is not permitted in the holiday appartment. The guest is solely liable for any decoration or the like that is nevertheless installed and/or attached and indemnifies the provider against claims of third parties. He/she is also obliged to compensate for any damage caused by the installation or attachment of decorations or similar.
(6) The provider has the right of access to the holiday appartment at any time, especially in case of imminent danger. When exercising the right of access, the guest's interests worthy of protection are to be given appropriate consideration. The provider shall inform the guest in advance about the exercise of the right of access, unless this is unreasonable or impossible for him/her according to the circumstances of the individual case.
Agreements other than those listed in this contract shall only exist if they have been confirmed in writing (e.g. by email) by the lessor.
Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose pursued by the invalid provision.
For any disputes arising from the contractual relationship, the local court in 77694 Kehl shall have jurisdiction.